About this qualification
This qualification is for people starting their career in housing, and/or working front-line positions who want to develop their careers. This level focuses on operational issues and the needs of frontline housing professionals.
This qualification shows employers that you broadened your knowledge and understanding of the fundamental elements of social and affordable housing. With this program you:
- Enhance your effectiveness in delivering day-to-day housing services
- Learn the principles of housing practice including management and maintenance
- Broaden your understanding of the Canadian housing system
- Evaluate practices in your organizations
By successfully completing the Level 3 Certificate in Housing Services you become eligible for the Certified Practitioner Membership with CIH and the professional designation CertCIH.Download Brochure
To register on this qualification you should be working in either paid or voluntary capacity in housing.
You will be asked to provide evidence of your qualifications and/or experience of working in the sector as part of the application process.
Applicants must be aged 18 or over, be confident using IT and have access to a computer.
You must be a CIH Canada member for the duration of your studies.
- Cohorts opening in September 2022 and January 2023
L3 Sept 2022 Schedule CIH Canada
L3 January 2023 Schedule CIH Canada
L3 September 2023 Schedule CIH Canada
- Cost of the L3 Certificate in Housing Services is $3,600 plus applicable taxes and the cost of membership
You must be a member of CIH Canada to register for a qualification.