About this qualification
This qualification is for professionals who have worked in housing, or related services, for a number of years and are looking to enhance their knowledge for senior leadership positions. You may have years of management experience whereby you are required to make strategic decisions and plans, hold a high level of accountability and have good critical reflection skill.
The Level 5 Diploma in Housing helps you stand out from the crowd by identifying you as a trusted professional who has achieved the highest standard in our industry. This program helps you become more effective in your role by helping you to:
- Think strategically and identify opportunities in the current housing environment
- Acquire specialist knowledge
- Learn about innovative approaches to today’s biggest challenges
- Network with peers to find new solutions
By successfully completing the Level 5 Diploma in Housing, you will achieve CIH Chartered Membership, and be eligible to use the internationally recognized designation of CIHCM. This grade of membership indicates that you have a well-developed understanding of the strategic issues facing the housing industry and your organization.Download Brochure
This qualification is a route to CIH chartered membership. To register for this qualification:
- You should be working in either a paid or voluntary capacity in housing.
- You should have completed one of the following: Level 3 Certificate in Housing Services OR Designation as a Certified Practitioner.
- You will be asked to provide evidence of your qualifications and/or your experience of working in the housing sector as part of the application process.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over, be confident using IT and have access to a computer.
- You must be a CIH Canada member for the duration of your studies.
- Cohorts opening September 2022 and March 2023
- Cost of the L5 Diploma in Housing is $6,600 plus applicable taxes and the cost of membership
You must be a member of CIH Canada to register for a qualification.