As a CIH Canada member you’re making a commitment to develop both the profession and yourself while upholding professional standards. Become a member to get access to learning opportunities, housing designations and networks to develop your skills and progress your career.
You don’t need to have any housing qualifications to become a member, just a commitment to the profession and a passion for advancing your own skills. CIH Canada would love to welcome you into the ever-growing family of industry professionals. With more than 22,000 members in 22 countries, you will be at the forefront of professionalizing the affordable housing sector in Canada.
We have the advice, support and knowledge you need
- Help with succession planning; retain the best and the brightest
- Equip staff with the knowledge to deliver operational efficiencies
- Housing designations help identify qualified and job-ready candidates
HOUSING SECTOR BENEFITS
- Help address the wave of baby boomer retirements
- Increase pool of qualified housing professionals
- Improve sector profile among job seekers and the general public by better meeting community needs