Mentorship for CIH Canada members
CIH Canada members can participate in the Housing Professionals Mentoring Program (HPMP) offered in partnership with Canadian Housing and Renewal Association (CHRA) and Housing Partnership Canada (HPC).
The mentoring program aims to strengthen leadership in the housing/homelessness sector by:
- Building strategic networks and community
- Developing leadership competencies
- Igniting passion and interest in housing
- Supporting career development
- Enhancing knowledge around core housing themes (e.g. housing policy, advocacy, asset management and development, operations)
Mentors will be matched with mentees based on suitability as well as ensuring program participant representation and diversity across Canada. Mentees who want to take the next step in their professional journey, promote learning, development and growth in the sector will benefit from this online learning opportunity.
Visit the information webinar to get an overview of HPMP.
Please visit the CHRA website for more information.