There are major changes taking place in the housing industry in Canada. For example, as operating agreements expire, housing organizations will have new opportunities to leverage their assets, redevelop and reconfigure their business approach, and utilize assets in new and different ways.
Housing professionals are responsible for the development, maintenance and redevelopment of substantial capital assets. This course explores the processes involved in carrying out these activities in order to maximize service benefits and financial returns.
Key Topics Explored:
- Current and innovative types of multi-residential property design and approaches to construction
- Options for property development and redevelopment
- The impact of urban and regional planning processes on development and redevelopment
- How asset management fits within a broader environmental and economic context
You must have Certified Membership, or be able to demonstrate expertise in the housing industry and the study skills necessary for this course/chartered program. Contact us for more information:
Phone: +1 (613) 432-9491
Fax: +1 (613) 613-432-6840
Chartered- Level Course/Designation Costs:
- $1200 + tax per online course*
- $4800 + tax for entire chartered designation
*taking a course does not commit you to pursuing Chartered Membership