GEF Seniors Housing is the largest provider of affordable supportive living housing for low to moderate income seniors in Alberta.
As a leading provider of safe, affordable, quality accommodations, we offer competitive salaries & excellent working conditions for our team of employees.
Details: Full Time, Days, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (hours may vary) Pay Scale: Commensurate with education and experience Location: GEF Seniors Housing, Rosslyn Place, 10915 – 134 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB, T5E 1G4
(travel between other GEF locations is required, mileage paid)
Typical Duties: The Portfolio Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the portfolio’s lodge and apartment operations, including but not limited to: residents and tenants, potential residents and tenants, visitors, families, staff and contractors, as well as managing the following resident and tenant services: assessment, intake process, move in/move out and addressing concerns, emergencies, and issues, while being in compliance with GEF policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation and provincial standards. Establishing and maintaining working partnerships with community agencies, administering and monitoring wage and site budgets within established guidelines, as well as facilitating human resource planning and performance management. The Portfolio Manager will support organization-wide initiatives, as well as other site operation duties assigned by the Chief Operating Officer.
• Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Post-secondary diploma/degree in a related field
• Minimum five years of experience working in a supervisory or management position
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
• Experience working with seniors is an asset
• Strong customer service skills including the ability to interact with seniors in a respectful manner
• Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills, with a flexible and collaborative approach
• Strong negotiation, empathy, and conflict resolution skills
• Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal records check.
Please send your resume: quoting job posting number (R50) MGR 7 by August 15, 2019 to: Human Resources, GEF Seniors Housing 14220-109 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5N 4B3 Fax: 780-482-4054 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal applicants: Please advise your supervisor or manager of your intent to apply.